Our Funding Acquisition service for not-for-profit organisations is made up of four steps.
- identification: periodically analysing your plans and defining the optimal mix of funding instruments that fit your ambitions, projects and investments;
- acquisition: building your initiatives into fundable projects, drawing up high-quality funding applications and taking care of the application process up to the formal funding decision;
- realisation: safeguarding the correct administrative handling of awarded funds and optimizing payments to your organisation. Our realisation solutions range from helpdesk support to financial secondment;
- process management: monitor time, quality and costs during all steps of the process and periodic reporting on progress and results.
The scope and intensity of our support during the four steps can be seamlessly aligned to the specific capabilities and needs of your organisation. The above services can also be delivered on a project-by-project basis.
Our services will result in the following concrete deliverables:
- a clear and continuous overview of relevant funding opportunities, including information on expected success rate, cost/benefit ratio and administrative obligations in order to allow for well-balanced go/no go decisions.;
- high-quality funding applications while taking less time and effort from your organisation;
- optimal grant payments and full compliance with relevant regulations;
- cost efficiency and an effective funding acquisition process.
Want to know more? Contact us for more information.