Performing an early innovation assessment and developing optimal exploitation strategies to facilitate successful market entry.
BioLinX bioeconomy research
The partners are all pioneers of systematic innovation management and cluster acceleration practices and between them have leading roles in over 45 current or recent collaborative bioeconomy projects. From this strong starting point they will select sixty or more FP7 and Horizon 2020 biobased projects from all stages of the value chain, form the BioLinX clusters and develop among them brokerage, collaborative innovation and business acceleration dynamics.
- Selecting and scouting more than 60 high potential bio-economy projects,
- Developing a network of key regional bioeconomy clusters (i.e. RIS3 regions or equivalent) covering 3 geographical regions (north, central, south)
- Analysing, clustering and focusing selected FP7 and H2020 projects as well as the network of RIS3 bio-economy regions,
- Implementing the Innovation Linking & Support Programme consisting of activities focusing on Brokerage and Innovation incubation, Business development, finance and funding, Identifying and sharing good practices and Advocacy, communication and dissemination.
PNO Innovation Services participation
Our main task within the project is lead the Scouting, intake and selection of FP7 & H2020 research and innovation activities task, support in analysing the European Innovation System, Value Chain Stakeholder (ISVS) analyses of a European network of RIS3 regions. Furthermore, PNO is responsible for the overall Incubation process.
PNO Innovation Services provided within this EU funded project
Defining and planning innovation
Developing and financing innovation projects
- Technology intelligence and market / stakeholder analysis
- Building innovation partnerships / networks, join promising project ideas
Maximising the impact of innovation projects
- Grant scans and analysis
- Project concept’s development and consortium building
- Grant applications writing and process management
- Building user communities and dissemination networks
For further information about BioLinX, please contact Barbara Bendaoud.
Find out more about BioLinX. Visit the BioLinX website and Twitter.
Interesting article about BioLinx on the SusChem website.
Are you interested in PNO services?