Your work as a Communications Consultant:
- Coordinating the disseminations and communications (DC) activities within our projects partners. This implies :
- Keeping track on the DC activities done by the different partners, and reporting those activities on regular basis to the Senior consultants and coordinators of the projects.
- Interacting with our IT supplier and the coordinator of projects to design the websites of new projects and ensure content is regularly updated on latest news
- Drafting the DC materials according to the specification in the Grant agreement in collaboration with the project partners (e.g. newsletters, press releases, arranging for videos, post news on the websites, LinkedIn, PNO Newsletters, etc.)
- Drafting the DC deliverables and presentations for the various projects, and the midterm reporting related to DC, and in collaboration with the Senior consultants draft the reports related to the exploitation activities
- Keep track on important events in circular economy, bio based economy, energy and environment and alert Senior consultants so they can participate as speakers to ensure high visibility of PNO in those events
- Identification of stakeholders, organisation of exploitation workshops, and engaging stakeholders throught targeted DC activities (emails, phone calls, attendance of conferences organised in Brussels)
- Supporting the admin parts related to the grant application (e.g. get admin info from the partners, enter them into the EC system, submit proposals in the EC system)
- Supporting our consultants in commercial assignments and EU projects execution when relevant (e.g. stakeholders and market analysis, communications, workshop organisations etc.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Communications, Law, Project management or similar through relevant professional experience
- Proven working experience in compliance of EU funded projects or EU project management (ideally 2-3 years)
- Strong attention to detail and very good organizational skills
- Experience in accountancy and finance principles and procedures is a plus.
- Fluent in English and ideally Dutch
What we offer
- A professional and dynamic organization
- An international working environment and extensive client portfolio
- A competitive remuneration package with growth potential based on results and experience
- A variety of challenges and excellent prospects with a fast-growing business where your efforts will be appreciated and rewarded
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with us and send us your CV and motivational letter in English to Ines Stavric at email@example.com