For our PNO Innovation office located in the European Headquarter in Brussels, we are looking for a motivated Compliance Consultant to manage the compliance activities in several EU projects, as well as help our clients in the management and compliance activities of their EU funded projects.
Your work as a Compliance Consultant:
Your will actively inform consultants and clients on the administrative terms and obligations of the awarded grant. Provide helpdesk support to the dedicated contact person(s) regarding the administrative and financial settlement of the grant that has been awarded and repare required financial reports in line with the guidelines and directions of the European Commission.
A part of your job will be to prepare cost and forecast reports on a regular basis and monitor progress of the project and project deliverables. You will give support in preparing for project review meetings with the EC, and manage contractual amendments and audit.
From time to time you will be involved in business development to acquire new compliance contracts, negotiate and follow up with our business partners
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Economic, law, Project management or similar through relevant professional experience
- Proven working experience in compliance of EU funded projects or EU project management (ideally 2-3 years)
- Strong attention to detail and very good organizational skills
- Experience in accountancy and finance principles and procedures is a plus.
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- a professional and dynamic organization
- an international working environment and extensive client portfolio
- a competitive remuneration package with growth potential based on results and experience
- We offer you variety in challenges and excellent prospects with a fast-growing business where your efforts will be appreciated and rewarded. If this sounds interesting to you, we are keen to talk to you
PNO Consultants is a 30+ years professional pan-European consulting organization in the field of innovation and grants, with a strong focus on enabling and exploiting European innovation networks on the crossroads of academia, industry and public organisations. We offer advice and actively engage in innovation processes enabled by national and European public funding, targeting multiple sector.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, we are keen to talk to you. Please get in touch with us and send us your CV and motivational letter in English to Ines Stavric at email@example.com or call us on +31 6 29 55 88 74