As a communication consultant you are responsible for the coordination, implementation and reporting of communication activities within various international projects. More concretely, your role will consist of the following activities:
- Providing support in the administrative processing of the grant application and offering support to the consultants in the project execution (eg market analysis, workshop organization and other);
- The preparation of newsletters, press releases, promotional videos and presentations for both offline and online communication channels so as to report to the project consortium and the European Commission, as well as to ensure external visibility of the projects;
- Interacting with internal and external suppliers such as website developers, publishing houses and video production companies;
- Identification of potential stakeholders, organisation of exploitation workshops and engagement of stakeholders through targeted communication (emails, telephone calls, attending conferences);
- Keeping yourself updated on the most important developments within the circular economy, energy and environmental sectors and keeping the various project partners up-to-date on those developments.
- University degree in communication sciences, journalism, marketing, economics, management or political sciences;
- 2-3 years experience in and/or affinity with the preparation of communication materials, stakeholder involvement or (production) process management;
- Experience with (research) projects, consultancy, drawing up technical and/ or market reports or external funding is a plus;
- Experience with European Framework Programmes is an extra plus;
- A demonstrated business acumen in combination with a flexible, hands-on and creative personality;
- Excellent English oral and written skills;
- You work from Zaventem and home office and are available to occasionally travel within Europe for a short time.
PNO offers you a variety in challenges, a lot of autonomy and great opportunities for growth. Your active contribution to innovation projects gives you the opportunity to have a real impact on a sustainable future. The job offer includes a competitive remuneration package with growth potential and customized fringe benefits. You will also have the opportunity to develop yourself in an international working environment with an extensive high-end client portfolio. Trust, flexibility, working from home and a pleasant work-life balance are essential aspects for this modern employer.
Contact Yorick Matthys for more information on 011 36 10 77.
The selection procedure is conducted exclusively through Motmans & Partners.
Applying remains allowed in times of corona. Good health is a priority for us, for the applicant, the customer and our employees. That is why Motmans & Partners respects the rules of social distancing at all times and we monitor this throughout the entire process.