About the job
As an Innovation Consultant, you will be involved in the full range of PNO services, including EU grant applications, participation in EU funded projects where you will be leading activities related to stakeholders, market and business analysis and workshop organizations, and commercial consulting. Typical tasks include:
- Writing of EU grant proposals while conceptualizing, visualizing and challenging the project ideas;
- Active participation within EU funded projects with attention to starting up and the realization of official deliverables;
- As such you will actively be working on project planning, market and stakeholder analysis, workshops organization, business plan formulation and exploitation (and/ or replication) strategy planning;
- Execution of high-end innovation consulting services, especially for European Institutions, Technology Platforms, Sector Organizations and large corporate clients;
- Expanding your network with potentially interesting partners;
- Keeping yourself updated on the most important developments within your area of expertise.
- You have a (technical) master’s degree or PhD (e.g. chemistry, material sciences, engineering etc.);
- 2-5 years of relevant experience with R&D subsidy projects or experience in business analysis, such as development of business plans, economical analysis, LCA, LCC, etc.;
- Strong analytical skills and organizational capabilities;
- Eager to capitalize on your scientific and technological experience and quickly move to the innovation management field where you will manage large consortia and discuss technologies and business matters, and translate this into new project concepts and ideas.
- Capable to work on deadlines and multitask;
- You like to build a strong network;
- Excellent writing, communication and editorial skills in English;
- Creativity and a good dose of humor;
- A flexible team player willing to transfer your knowledge to your colleagues;
- You actively contribute to innovation projects related to the Sustainable Development Goals of the UN and as such you have a personal impact on a sustainable future for our planet;
- A professional and dynamic organization with room for independence and entrepreneurship, a modern HR policy with ditto working conditions, such as a competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits and a company car, a possibility of variable remuneration and attention to personal development through training and coaching.
- Freedom to create projects in different fields, and learn many different topics.
- Pathway to expand your visibility and become a recognized advisor to top research and innovation institutions in Europe and to different bodies of the European Commission
We have a hybrid working model, where you partly work from Zaventem (Brussels area) and partly from home office. You like to travel occasionally within Europe.
How to apply
If this sounds interesting to you, we are keen to talk to you. You may send your CV and accompanying mail to Janneke.firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref. Innovation Consultant)