The MACBETH project provides a breakthrough technology of highly efficient catalytic membrane reactors (CMR) by combining catalytic synthesis and product separation for important chemical processes: Hydroformylation, Hydrogen Production, Propane Dehydrogenation and Bio Catalytical Oil Cleavage.
Join our webinar and learn more about our revolutionary reactor design and its ability to increase efficiency of large volume industrial processes and reduce GHG emissions for a climate-neutral tomorrow!
- 14:00 Introduction to MACBETH Project – Dr. Frank Stenger (Evonik) & Prof. Dr. Fausto Gallucci (Eindhoven University of Technology)
- 14:10 Membrane Reactors for Hydroformylation – Dr. Frank Stenger
- 14:25 Membrane Reactors for Hydrogen Production – Prof. Dr. Fausto Gallucci
- 14:40 Membrane Reactors Propane Dehydrogenation – Emma Palo (KT Kinetics Technology S.p.A)
- 14:55 Membrane Reactors for Bio Catalytical Oil Cleavage – Ulf Menyes (ENZYMICALS AG)
- 15:10 Round table: Questions & Answers – Dr. Frank Stenger & Prof. Dr. Fausto Gallucci
Follow this link to register (external link).
Attention: The date may still change.