BBI JU is responsible for the implementation of open Call for proposals for Research and Innovation Actions (RIAs), Innovation Actions (IAs – DEMOs and FLAGs) and Coordination and Support Actions (CSAs), in line with the Horizon 2020 rules for participation.
The call for proposals 2019 will be open from April (external link):
- Call opening: 04 April 2019
- Call closure: 04 September 2019, 17:00 CET
- Proposal evaluations: October – November 2019
- Results sent to applicants: December 2019
The call 2019 includes 4 strategic orientations:
- Foster supply of sustainable biomass feedstock to feet both existing and new value chains
- Optimise efficient processing for integrated biorefineries throug R&D&I
- Develop innovative bio-based products for identified market applications
- Create and accelerate the market-uptake of biobased products and applications
Please contact us for further information on the funding scheme, to discuss a project or how we can support you with an application.
Here you can find examples of BBI projects (external link).