„The Bio-Based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU, externer Link) launches annual Calls for Proposals. All stakeholders (large industries, SMEs, technology providers, academia, RTOs) are encouraged to take part in this new venture and contribute to the deployment of a new and sustainable economy.
The BBI JU Call for proposals 2018 (externer Link) is now open:
- Call opening: 11 April 2018
- Call closure: 6 September 2018
Highlights of Call 2018
- The 2018 call is the fifth in a total of seven Calls between 2014 and 2020.
- 4 strategic orientations: Feedstock, Process, Products, and Market uptake.
- Indicative budget: 115 million euros.
- Estimated value of the in kind contributions by the members other than the Union or their constituent entities (BIC): Minimum 45 million euros.
Applicants can view the topics and submit their proposals in the Participant Portal (externer Link).“
Please contact our Bioeconomy experts for further information. Or do you want to submit a proposal? We write and submit it and answer any questions the funding provider might have.