The funding is available for proposals submitted under 10 topics (external link) addressing 5 main areas:
- Stimulating demand for sustainable energy skills in the building sector (B4E-2)
- Upgrading smartness of existing buildings through innovations for legacy equipment (B4E-3)
- Next-generation of Energy Performance Assessment and Certification (B4E-4)
- Financing for energy efficiency investments – Smart Finance for Smart Buildings (B4E-11)
- National roundtables to implement the Smart Finance for Smart Buildings initiative (B4E-12)
- Aggregation – Project Development Assistance (B4E-13)
- Supporting public authorities in driving the energy transition (EC-5)
Consumers & services
- Enabling next-generation of smart energy services valorising energy efficiency and flexibility at demand-side (B4E-14)
- The role of consumers in changing the market through informed decision and collective actions (EC-1)
- Mitigating household energy poverty (EC-2)
The call is managed by the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises of the European Commission EASME (external link). All proposals for Horizon 2020 funding must be submitted through the EU’s Funding and Tender Opportunities portal.
Click on image to enlarge it (external link).