The EU would like to improve Europe’s infrastructure through CEF (Connecting Europe Facility). CEF is all about crossing boundaries with projects of European importance. Especially projects concerning:
- Making existing networks more efficient
- Tackling important problems or bottlenecks
- Implementing missing key points in infrastructure, especially where the market or government falls short
Is it likely that you can receive a CEF-subsidy?
Each organisation or company is eligible for a CEF-subsidy if the project concerns one of the following areas.
- Energy-infrastructure for alternate fuels
- Updating existing energy networks and developing new energy networks of European importance
- Improving rail-, water-, air- and road infrastructure systems
- Improving harbour- and container transportation connections to the countryside
- Multimodal facilities, such as transportation terminals or overseas ports
- Decreasing noise disturbance caused by rail transport
- Sustainable transport, like LNG and clean ships
- Innovative transport-technologies in the area of noise reduction
- Implementation of high-speed broadband networks and digital infrastructures
- Subjects such as BRIS, e-ID, EESSI, Cyber Security, eDelivery, eHealth, eProcurement, eInvoicing, eTranslation, Europeana and Public Open Data
Apply for the CEF Grant
Curious if your plans match with the CEF-goals? Luckily, we have loads of experience with both CEF and its precedents TEN-E and TEN-T. We would love to help you make your grant application successful. Please don’t hesitate to contact one of our CEF-specialists for a meeting.