Fameccanica is an international Group operating in automation and robotics for the consumer goods industry. For companies active in this sector, continuous innovation is of vital importance. Fameccanica asked us to support their corporate process of “non-stop innovation” with intelligence, scouting, R&D project development and funding.
The steps that we took
One can hardly think of more interesting assignments than in this highly innovative sector of high-tech and robotics. We pulled out all the stops to support Fameccanica in its demanding yet strong innovation strategy. Some of the steps we took:
- conducting an in-depth state-of-the-art analysis aimed at identifying innovation projects, patents, technologies, stakeholders and potential market innovation in our client’s areas of interest
- performing analysis on international early-stage technology trends and identify case-studies as on functional textiles, new bio-based materials, in-process sensors and production technologies
- providing continuous information and analysis on public funding programmes with an open eye for innovation projects and ‘open innovation’ collaborations
- technology and partner scouting
- setting up and managing ideation workshops to evaluate specific technology solutions using traffic light scoring methodology
- developing successful funding applications multiple innovations.
Examples of some important deliverables of this project are trend analysis reports, scouted technology solutions and suppliers and multiple publicly funded projects.
If innovation is the backbone of you strategy as well, we would love to support you. Do you want to know how we work, and what we can do for you? Then take a look at our services or contact one of our R&D Innovation specialists.