REWIN, one of the initiators of the Dutch BioVoice programme, approached us for support in identifying and defining open innovation challenges, presented by a number of corporates in the bio- and circular economy. REWIN also asked us to carry out scouting of technologies and solution providers to resolve innovation challenges
The steps that we took
When innovating, seeking out and finding parties who can provide solutions to important challenges is one of the most satisfying jobs, because it brings the successful realisation of the innovation much closer. With REWIN we took the following steps:
- scouting corporates, identifying and discussing candidates for innovation challenges in the field of the Bio- and Circular Economy
- support interaction with the BioVoice programme manager to qualify and select innovation challenges
- using data mining on publicly funded projects, global patents and other public sources, combined with our own network to shortlist solution providers
- evaluating technology solutions, prioritising and reaching out to candidate solution providers
- supporting and advising solutions providers in pitching their solutions to the 19 BioVoice innovation Challenges.
300 shortlisted solution providers for 19 corporate innovation challenges, over 50 solution providers attracted and supported, (of which 60% came from a different sector), provided solutions as input for 32 matchmaking meetings and 17 matches: just some number to capture your imagination. Bob Houpst and Brigitte Duffhues, BioVoice were also enthusiastic. Read the client testimonial →
Read more about our services or contact one of our R&D Innovation specialists if you are curious of how we can optimize your innovational challenges.