Do you have knowledge of (bio-)chemistry and would you like to get to know the consultancy profession? Join our organisation and participate in leading innovative chemistry and funding projects that will make a difference!
As a Consultant at PNO Chemistry, you will collaborate with higher management or the board of innovative organisations in the (bio-)chemistry sector. It is up to you to connect their (innovative) projects to the regional, national and international funding landscape and the many possibilities that are available. It comes down to your knowledge of the sector, your creativity and your communication skills to really help your customers and get their projects funded.
In this job you will have every opportunity to considerably expand your network in and knowledge of (bio-)chemistry and innovation.
What does your working day look like?
In collaboration with your colleagues, you guide customers in linking their ambitions to funding options. Your tasks may include:
- Interviewing companies (small to large) in the chemistry sector to explore the opportunities available from the perspective of funding and innovation.
- Preparing and following up on customer conversations.
- Planning, organising and coordinating the processes of arriving at applications.
- Preparing and submitting high-quality applications.
- Preparing high-quality reports and presentations.
Why is this the right job for you?
- You have a university degree, preferably related to (bio-)chemistry.
- You have a commercial attitude and see it as a challenge to approach potential customers.
- You have a highly developed analytical capacity and you find quality in your work important.
- You have good communication skills, both orally and in writing.
What do we offer you?
- Excellent terms and conditions of employment: a competitive salary, 30 vacation days (based on full-time employment), a laptop and smartphone on loan, an office chair, a keyboard and an extra screen for the home workplace, a group discount on your health insurance.
- Lots of freedom, flexibility and room for development.
- An extensive Learning & Development programme, in which your professional and personal development is central.
- A sustainable working environment.
- You are fully involved in customer assignments at various companies (from start-up to multinational, SME, government agency or research institution) from day one.
- A good atmosphere and helpful colleagues.
- The ability to work from different locations.
Where will you be working?
In this position you work closely with colleagues from PNO Chemistry and with various colleagues from our different labels. The team is part of the PNO Group, in which ambitious and inspiring colleagues from various consultancy sectors work together. You will work at one of our office locations in the Netherlands: Eindhoven, Maastricht or Utrecht. In addition, we are currently partially working from home. You start with an intensive onboarding programme, so that you are properly trained.
We are a close-knit team with people from the Netherlands, but also from other countries. Everyone contributes his or her own expertise: some have a chemical background, others know everything about economic aspects and grants. That is what makes it so much fun when you work on a project together. Another nice extra: the PNO Group has a large group of juniors, spread over various offices, who regularly exchange experiences and develop a strong bond with each other.
Who is PNO Chemistry?
PNO Chemistry is a funding consultancy and innovation partner for the chemical sector. The experts at PNO Chemistry help companies to give space to good ideas and to realise innovation. Not only by finding national or European grants for them, but also by giving shape and content to the innovation project.
The PNO Group has a total of about 400 employees, spread over 20+ locations in Europe: the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Germany, France and the United Kingdom. The company started more than three decades ago as a small start-up and is now the European market leader in funding and innovation advice, for anyone who starts something new with fervour.
If you are interested in this vacancy, we invite you to apply by sending us your CV and motivation by email: HR@pno.group.
Questions about this vacancy?
Contact our HR advisor Jessica van Maanen on +31(0)6 29 55 88 76 or send an email to HR@pno.group.
We like to keep the recruitment and selection for this vacancy in our own hands.