For our PNO Innovation office located in the European Headquarter in Brussels, we are looking for a motivated qualified Compliance Consultant to manage the compliance activities in several EU projects were we area partner, as well as helping our clients in the management and compliance activities of their EU funded projects. You will work with an international team, and international clients throughout Europe.
PNO Consultants is a 30+ years professional pan-European consulting organization in the field of innovation and grants, with a strong focus on enabling and exploiting European innovation networks on the crossroads of academia, industry and public organisations. We offer advice and actively engage in innovation processes enabled by national and European public funding, targeting multiple sectors, from circular economy to energy, environment, chemistry, biotech ICT, electronics, aeronautics, transport, and health. We use our European wide network of experienced consultants, their large clients’ portfolio and proprietary Open Innovation instruments (i.e. www.innovationplace.eu), to deliver high quality consultancy with a hands-on mentality.
Term of contract and
Place of work
Brussels– Schumann area
- Actively inform consultants and clients on the administrative terms and obligations of the awarded grant
- Provide helpdesk support to the dedicated contact person(s) regarding the administrative and financial settlement of the grant that has been awarded
- Prepare required financial reports in line with the guidelines and directions of the European Commission
- Prepare cost and forecast reports on a regular basis
- Monitor progress of the project and project deliverables;
- Support in preparing for project review meetings with the EC;
- Manage contractual amendments and audit;
- Business development to acquire new compliance contracts, Negotiate and follow up with our business partners
- Degree in Economic, law, Project management or similar through relevant professional experience
- Proven working experience in compliance of EU funded projects or EU project management (ideally 2-3 years)
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Very good organisational skills
- Experience in accountancy and finance principles and procedures is a plus.
- Fluent in English
The ideal candidate
- Hard worker and willing to take responsibilities
- Attentive to details
- Analytical mind
- Team player
PNO Innovation is leading the development of European funding proposals as well as implementing currently several European projects. You will be provided with a specific training to control the compliance and finances of those projects and you will be assisting the management team and clients in their financial monitoring, compliance activities and reporting, as well as in project management activities. You will be part of a pan-European Compliance team within PNO.
As we are part of an international group, and most of our clients are dispatched across Europe, the selected candidate could be requested to travel occasionally within Europe for meetings.
What we offer
- a professional and dynamic organization
- an international working environment and extensive client portfolio
- a competitive remuneration package with growth potential based on results and experience
We offer you variety in challenges and excellent prospects with a fast-growing business where your efforts will be appreciated and rewarded. If this sounds interesting to you, we are keen to talk to you.
If this sounds interesting to you, we are keen to talk to you. You may send your Curriculum Vitae and accompanying motivation letter to: HR-Brussels@pnoconsultants.com
Please, keep the following format for email subject:
PNOi-2019-Compliance Consultant position-Name-Surname
Incomplete or wrongly filed applications will be disregarded.