Vacancy Grants & Innovation Consultant
PNO Consultants is a professional pan-European consulting organization in the field of innovation and grants, with a strong focus on enabling and exploiting European innovation networks on the crossroads of academia, industry and public organisations. We offer advice and actively engage in innovation processes enabled by national and European public funding, targeting multiple sectors, from ICT and digitilization, electronics, aeronautics and transport, to energy, environment, chemistry, biotech and health. We use our European wide network of experienced consultants, their large clients’ portfolio and proprietary open instruments (i.e. www.innovationplace.eu), to deliver high quality consultancy with a hands-on mentality.
To strengthen our networking activities in Brussels and Zaventem, we are looking for an experienced (3-5 years) and highly motivated colleague with a drive to make a difference for our clients. Our interest goes out to self-starters, with experience in (EU) technology funding programmes, project development and network/affinity with the bio economy, life sciences and healthcare sector or the ICT, digitilization sector
You will be in charge of developing relationships and business opportunities with innovative industries in order to acquire assignments and provide strategic consultancy services in innovation.
An ideal candidate has a strong experience in client management – primarily industrial companies – to boost their technological innovation processes, in the acquisition of new consulting service agreements, and also in providing services such as technological and market analysis for supporting research and innovation
What we expect, requirements:
- Scientific or engineering master degree, related to the sectors listed above
- At least 3 years experience in strategic consultancy aiming at boosting industry technological innovation processes, both with national grant funding and European Framework Programmes
- Experience in acquisition of consultancy contracts and account management skills
- Ability to work independently and to define and meet specific objectives
- Analytical skills , experience in drawing up of reports/documents in English
- Native Dutch and excellent English written and oral skills; (level B2 or higher)
- Available to travel within the country and in Europe on occasions
- Engage with main actors in the European landscape in the process of EU project development.
- Represent PNO’s strategic interests at different (networking) events.
- Manage and foster relationships with PNO clients.
- Develop and execute your own business development strategies.
- Develop grant applications and project participations, including proposal writing
What we offer:
- a professional and dynamic organization
- an international working environment and extensive client portfolio
- a competitive remuneration package with growth potential based on results and experience
We offer you variety in challenges and excellent prospects with a fast-growing business where your efforts will be appreciated and rewarded. If this sounds interesting to you, we are keen to talk to you.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
If this sounds interesting to you, we are keen to talk to you. You may send your Curriculum Vitae and accompanying motivation letter to: HR-Brussels@pnoconsultants.com.
Please, keep the following format for email subject:
- PNOi-2018-CO-<sector of interest>-Name-Surname
Incomplete or wrongly filed applications will be disregarded.