Are you a strategic thinker by nature? Are you passionate about open innovation and technologies? Then we may have the job for you.
PNO Consultants is a professional pan-European consulting organization in the field of innovation and funding, with a strong focus on enabling and exploiting European innovation networks on the crossroads of academia, industry and public organisations. We offer advice and actively engage in innovation processes enabled by national and European public funding, targeting multiple sectors, from ICT, electronics, aeronautics and transport, to energy, environment, chemistry, biotech and health. We use our Europe-wide network of experienced consultants, their large clients’ portfolio and proprietary Open Innovation instruments (e.g. Innovation Place), to deliver high quality consultancy with a hands-on mentality.
To strengthen our open innovation consultancy activities, we are looking for an experienced (at least 5 – 10 year experience) and highly motivated colleague with a drive to make a difference for our clients. Our interest goes out to self-starters, preferably with experience in innovation strategy consultancy or technology transfer between Universities and industry.
You will work with colleagues throughout Europe, with clients from a range of sectors including leading FTSE 100 organisations through to Innovative SME’s and leading academic institutions. Based at on of our Brussels or Dutch offices, you will be part of an entrepreneurial European company and have the assignment to actively develop strategic open innovation relationships, commercialise and deliver top quality services that make a difference for the innovation processes of our clients.
What we expect
- Scientific university degree (scientific focus in combination with business degree is a strong asset)
- Excellent English written and oral skills; experience in a position involving the drawing up of reports/documents
- Experience in strategic consultancy or technology transfer
- Excellent communication and proven networking skills in previous positions
- Affinity and preferably experience with commercial and account management skills
- Available to travel within Europe on occasions
- Attributes: flexible team player, creative, hands-on, entrepreneurial, ambitious, go-getter, professional communicator
- Engage with main actors in the European landscape in the process of open innovation
- Represent PNO’s strategic interests at different (networking) events
- Acquire innovation consultancy assignments with industrial clients and prospects
- Manage and foster relationships with PNO clients
- Develop and execute business development strategies towards strengthening PNO Innovation’s role in the European innovation stakeholder communities
- Execution of innovation consulting assignments
What we offer
- a professional and dynamic organization
- an international working environment and extensive client portfolio
- a competitive remuneration package with growth potential based on results, and experience
We offer you variety in challenges and excellent prospects with a fast-growing business where your efforts will be appreciated and rewarded. If this sounds interesting to you, we are keen to talk to you. You may send your CV and accompanying mail, letter or video message 😉 to firstname.lastname@example.org.