Are you an analyst by nature? Are you passionate about open innovation and (information) technologies? Then we may have the job for you.
PNO Consultants is a professional pan-European consulting organisation in the field of innovation and grants. We have a strong focus on enabling and exploiting European innovation networks on the crossroads of academia, industry and public organisations. We offer advice while actively engaging in innovation processes. One of the ways we do that, is by analysing public and proprietary data about research and innovation activities in Europe, and offering our clients unique intelligence that helps them to innovate. For this, we use semantic software tools, specifically developed for us, to support our technological intelligence and European stakeholder analyses in multiple sectors: from ICT, electronics, aeronautics and transport, to energy, environment, chemistry, biotech and health.
We deliver state-of-the-art consultancy with a hands-on mentality. For this, we use our Europe-wide network of experienced consultants, their large clients’ portfolio and our proprietary Open Innovation instruments (i.e. www.innovationplace.eu and www.wheesbee.com).
What we are looking for
To strengthen our open innovation consultancy activities, we are looking for a highly motivated colleague. Someone with a passion for ICT-enabled analysis and a consultancy mindset or ambition. Our interest goes out to self-starters, preferably with some experience in analytics and innovation consultancy.
You will work with colleagues throughout Europe, with clients from a range of sectors including Top 100 companies, innovative SME’s and leading academic institutions. Based at either our Brussels office or one of our Dutch or Italian offices, you will be part of an entrepreneurial European company. Within that company, your assignment is to actively exploit and contribute to the further development of our intelligence tools and related consultancy services. So that they can make a difference for the innovation processes of our clients.
What we expect, requirements
- (Scientific) university degree, good knowledge of and proficiency in using IT tools
- Excellent English written and oral skills; some experience in a position involving the drawing up of reports/documents
- Some experience in data analytics, preferably related to innovation processes
- Excellent communication skills and experience with working in teams
- Available to travel within Europe on occasion
- Attributes: flexible team player, passionate IT user, problem solver, hands-on, ambitious, go-getter, professional communicator
- Engage with senior colleagues and main actors in the European landscape in the process of Open Innovation
- Support colleagues and clients by carrying out semantic data analysis with our intelligence tools
- Contribute to the evaluation and continuous improvement of our intelligence tools and methodologies
- Perform innovation consultancy assignments with industrial clients and prospects
- Manage and foster relationships with PNO consultants and PNO clients
What we offer
- a professional and dynamic organisation
- an international working environment and extensive client portfolio
- a competitive remuneration package with growth potential based on results and experience
We offer you a variety of challenges and excellent prospects within a fast-growing business where your efforts will be appreciated and rewarded. If this sounds interesting to you, we are keen to talk to you. You may send your cv and accompanying mail, letter or video message 😉 to firstname.lastname@example.org.