As a pan-European innovation and funding consultancy, we are seeking experienced people to support with further development of our Strategic Innovation Services business.
Are you a networker by nature? Are you passionate about open innovation and technologies? Then we may have the job for you.
To strengthen our open innovation consultancy activities, we are looking for an experienced (at least 5 – 10 years) and highly motivated colleague for our Strategic Innovation Services Team, with a drive to develop a pipeline of innovation projects and connect research organisations with industry. Our interest goes out to self-starters, preferably with experience in technology transfer between universities and industry. For example: having worked at a technology transfer office of a university or research institute to link researchers to industry.
You will work with colleagues throughout Europe, with clients from a range of sectors. This includes leading FTSE 100 organisations, innovative SMEs and leading academic institutions. Based at one of our Brussels, Dutch or Italian offices, you will be part of an entrepreneurial European company and have the assignment to actively develop strategic open innovation relationships, commercialise and deliver top quality services that make a difference for the innovation processes of our clients.
What we expect, requirements
- Scientific university degree (scientific focus in combination with business degree is a strong asset)
- Excellent English written and oral skills; experience in a position involving the drawing up of reports/documents
- Experience in technology transfer processes (possibly in combination with development of EU consortia and projects)
- Excellent communication and proven networking skills in previous positions
- Affinity and preferably experience with commercial and account management skills
- Available to travel within Europe on occasions
- Attributes: networker, flexible team player, creative, hands-on, entrepreneurial, ambitious, go-getter, professional communicator
- Engage with Universities and Research Institutes in the European landscape in the process of open innovation
- Develop a pipeline of Research and Innovation project (ideas)
- Connect research and innovation projects with PNO clients and (industrial) partners throughout Europe
- Acquire innovation consultancy assignments with clients and prospects
- Manage and foster relationships with a network of PNO partners and clients
- Interact with PNO consultants throughout Europe to optimise technology transfer processes between our University partners and (industrial) clients
- Foster the generation and development of research and innovation projects possibly for national or European funding
What we offer
- a professional and dynamic organisation
- an international working environment and extensive client portfolio
- a competitive remuneration package with growth potential based on results and experience
We offer you a variety of challenges and excellent prospects within a fast-growing business where your efforts will be appreciated and rewarded. If this sounds interesting to you, we are keen to talk to you. You may send your cv and accompanying mail, letter or video message 😉 to email@example.com.