Competition closes: 06 July 2022, 11am
Applicants notified: 02 September 2022
Project start date & duration: Nov 2022 for 24-36 months
The projects are expected to result in a new product, industrial process or service, be innovative, involve a technological risk, and have high market potential in the participating countries.
Your project must focus on one or more of the following sectors:
- advanced manufacturing and materials
- artificial intelligence
- clean energy; specifically battery technologies, hydrogen mobility technologies, and future vehicles
Projects that will not be funded
- work on non-civilian applications
- are not in scope
- do not meet Innovate UK’s eligibility criteria
- do not submit all mandatory documentation
- are dependent on export performance
- are dependent on domestic inputs usage
- UK project partners must carry out the majority of their project work in the UK and intend to exploit the results from or in the UK.
- The consortium must include at least one business registered in South Korea that is a separate, non-linked entity.
- State aid funding rules apply.
- UK applicants can apply for a maximum grant of up to £350,000 for each project (£2 million pot).
- No more than 70% of the total project costs can be claimed by any single partner or by all partners from a single participating country.
- Micro/small business <70%, Medium sized business <60% and Large business <50%.
- Research organisations in your consortium can share up to 30% of the UK total eligible project costs.
How PNO can support you
The UK team has a strong track record in securing some of the most competitive national and European grants on behalf of its clients, with a full understanding of how a project should be presented to stand the highest chance of success. Each year in the UK alone, we are responsible for the submission of more than 100 funding applications across all sectors and priority areas. Based on this extensive experience, through careful project selection and using key insight into how a project should be best positioned, we consistently achieve success rates that are more than 5 times the typical success rates for UK national schemes and EU programmes.