If you are curious as to what PNO R&D Advisory Services has to offer, this project describes us just fine: “Identify European R&D initiatives and link these initiatives with clients to boost their Open Innovation collaborations”.
The steps that we took
Connecting organisations to funding opportunities and projects involves much more than just comparing lists. It requires, in addition to having data, a deep understanding of the schemes and knowledge of client strategies, and the ability to spot and create synergies. A short, non-exhaustive, overview of steps that we took:
- identification and analysis of funding programmes with high potential and interest from numerous clients of ours
- introducing and setting up a collaborative proposal and linking this to relevant clients from our network
- coordinating the proposal preparation and submission according to the official EC guidelines and procedures, which includes activities such as the preparation of a work plan, advising on relevant EU policy topics, supporting the completion of the administrative forms and the project budget and compilation and timely submission of the final submission.
These linking activities are our daily business! That is why we have countless examples of successful connections between clients and impactful European collaborative R&D initiatives. To name some:
- CO-VERSATILE the topic “SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2A – Repurposing of manufacturing for vital medical”: CO-VERSATILE provides a clear and measurable short and medium-term contribution to the development and deployment of innovative, adaptive, resilient production methods and solutions that can quickly address immediate needs in the European health and social care provision.
- LEVIS – Advanced Light materials for sustainable Electrical Vehicles by Integration of eco-design and circular economy Strategies: LEVIS will provide the means to efficiently develop, verify and scale up the production of sustainable, lightweight materials and structural parts for electric vehicles, pursuing enhanced energy- and cost efficiency through the entire vehicle lifecycle
- PRECINCT – Preparedness and Resilience Enforcement for Critical Infrastructure Cascading Cyber-Physical Threats: topic “SU-INFRA01-2018-2019-2020 – Prevention, detection, response and mitigation of combined physical and cyber threats for critical infrastructures in Europe”. PRECINCT will provide clear and measurable contributions to the development and deployment of innovative, adaptive, and resilient critical infrastructures’ protection methods and solutions, that can quickly address immediate needs in the European critical infrastructures.
Obviously, we can (and like to) tell you much, much more about the opportunities resulting from our linking activities. If you want to know more, take a look at our services or contact one of our R&D Innovation specialists.