The European Technology Platform for Sustainable Chemistry – SusChem asked us to support them in the development of the Strategic Innovation and Research Agenda (SIRA) which outlines the strategic priorities of the chemical sector towards 2030.
The steps that we took
What we have now – a structured and well-founded agenda – has come about in close cooperation with our client, and partly on the basis of the following steps:
- structuring the Strategic Innovation and Research Agenda (SIRA) document and the level of information to be addresses in each priority topic and sub-topic. This is done with a series of brainstorm sessions with SusChem innovation managers to discuss the draft proposal proposed by PNO in order to agree on the final structure of the document
- defining the connection between the SusChem Priorities with Horizon Europe clusters and intervention areas
- based on received inputs from the SusChem stakeholders, review and consolidate and further develop the content of each priority and sub priority topic:
- analyse the received inputs for each priority and sub-priority topic
- review, consolidate and draft the text of the priority topics according to the defined structure which contemplates several sections such as the context, the market and overall expected impact, the connection with Horizon Europe clusters and intervention areas
- review, consolidate and draft the text of the sub-priority topics according to the defined structure which contemplates several sections such as the context, the specific challenges, the specific impacts, finding examples of impactful research, and identification of the targeted TRL now and in 2030.
- refine the document based on the feedback received from SusChem innovation manages and SusChem stakeholders.
Interested in reading the deliverable of this project? Click on the image and dive into this forward-looking report for the chemical sector.
Do you recognize the challenge of qriting a structures outlook for your sector? We can help you. Take a look at our services or contact one of our R&D Innovation specialists.