Life-Save is an EU LIFE-funded project for the development and industrialization of a system to convert cars into hybrid-solar vehicles, with very low costs compared to purchase of a new hybrid or electric vehicle. For SOLBIAN ENERGIE ALTERNATIVE SRL we supported the commercialization of a product developed within this project, giving them solid inputs for strategic decisions and investor relations.
The steps that we took
In this case, providing our client with in-depth insight into technology trends and developments, was of great importance to the success of their product development. Here are some steps that we took:
- gathering of relevant information and designing the framework of the analysis
- looking into secondary data with ad-hoc desktop research
- building relevant benchmarks of competitors and users exploring innovation databases
- analysing technology developments and providing market information
- plotting the relevang innovations and competition on our R&D
- setting up the structure for a business plan
- developing presentations, datasheets and a comprehensive report.
Our activities led to an up-to-date market and technology outlook for strategic decisions and the support of specific project deliverables.