Europe, a firm knowledge economy
That is what Erasmus+ is all about, strengthening the knowledge economy of Europe. Erasmus+ aims to achieve this by three core actions, focusing on sharing knowledge and innovation within the educational system.
Every action below has their own requirements and goals. Within strategic participations it is essential to collaborate with institutions, or applied science and universities.
1. Mobility of individuals
This gives students and teachers the opportunity to gain knowledge or work experience in foreign countries.
2. Partnerships for the purpose of innovation and exchange of best practices
- Strategic partnerships that focus on sharing knowledge and knowledge exchanges within businesses and educational institutions to renew and improve educational systems. Think of alliances between institutions of higher education and businesses.
- Alliances for sector specific capabilities to rejuvenate practical education.
- Projects for capacity building focused on supporting organisations in their rejuvenating and internalisation process.
3. Supporting policy formation
Think of support for the Open Coordination Method and collaborations between international organisations.
Is Erasmus+ suitable for your project?
If you are willing to innovate education, Erasmus+ is meant for you. The grant amount you can apply for varies per project.
How to apply for Erasmus+
It is not the easiest task, applying for Erasmus+. But we are here to help you. Let us discuss the possibilities for your application.
Apply for Erasmus+? Call +31 (0)88 838 13 81 or send us a message: