The Eurostars programme aims at supporting market-oriented research and development (R&D) with the active participation of R&D-performing small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that wish to exploit the benefits of international collaboration.
Themes within the Eurostars programme are:
- high-quality and technically innovative R&D
- market orientation
- international collaboration.
- Eurostars funding is intended for SMEs that cooperate with at least one other party from a Eurostars country. This could be a supplier, production partner, potential customer, another company in the innovation chain or a research institution. It should be noted that most Eurostars projects involve three to four cooperation partners (from two to three different Eurostars countries).
- Eurostars countries are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom.
- The cooperation must consist of high-tech R&D work for an innovation project aimed at developing a new product (or process or service). There are no restrictive themes or mandatory technology fields, but the project must have a civilian purpose.
- The project must lead to the market launch of the innovation within two years.
- The maximum grant amount per project is 500,000 euros.
How can we help you?
Would you like to apply for a Eurostars grant? Our consultants are happy to support you. Setting up, developing and describing an excellent innovation project and bringing together a European partnership are among our core activities. Our international network includes SMEs, large companies and knowledge institutions with expertise in all sectors. So do you need help with your grant application or your search for suitable partners? Our experts can support you throughout every phase of your project. Please feel free to contact us: call +31 (0)88 838 13 81 or send us a message: