Business plan development: our services
Our business plan development service consists of helping you set up a comprehensive business plan for your organisation. We have several levels of service. Which services we render depends on your need. A business plan will consist of the following:
- your vision, mission and company objectives
- the type of business you are running and the products or services you provide
- your strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats or risks (SWOT analysis)
- your (potential) market (competitors, market size, and unique selling points)
- your (potential) market strategy needed
- existing personnel and management competences
- financial needs and planning
- business case (cost/benefit analysis)
You will be able to use this business plan when you need to share strategy, priorities and specific action points with any stakeholder, or share and explain business objectives with the management team, employees and new hires. You can also use it to develop new business alliances or seek external funding.
How does our service work?
We offer several levels of service in business plan development:
- developing a full business plan
- reviewing an existing business plan (for example: when your current business plan is outdated)
- providing a business case for a product
Our services are delivered to you in the form of a written report. They start by defining your needs: the purpose of the business plan, its target audience and the type of service needed. Then we start gathering information on your company, the sector, and so on. We will perform desk research or hold interviews where information is missing. From this information, we give a thorough review, set up a concise business case or develop a comprehensive business plan. We will benchmark with you on a regular basis.
Interested in business plan development?
Whether you are a start-up, company, consortium or SME, feel free to contact us. Our experts would be glad to make time for an informal chat. Please leave your information in our contact form. Or get in touch with your nearest country office.